University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City (UMP) is pleased to announce first international journal MedPharmRes (Publication permit 121a/GP-BTTTT on March 23th 2017, granted by the Ministry of Information and Communications of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam). We are proud to be an international open access peer reviewed journal that delivers cutting edge research in various aspects of medicine, pharmacy, dentistry and other health sciences. Our journal will be indexed in ISI, PubMed with IF > 2 within 2-3 years.
MedPharmRes highly welcomes unpublished original works for inclusion in our first edition publication issue (including theoretical, technical, research as well as empirical papers) from health scientists, professionals and researchers. MedpharmRes targets researchers from various fields and encourages expansion of significant and innovative research towards changes in health practices.
MedPharmRes, with researches regarding to all medicinal fields, public health, epidemiology, pharmacy including drug synthesis and delivery and health education research, will be published monthly for the ultimate goal of enhancing high quality research publication and promoting innovative research spirit. From our fairly objectively evaluating editorial board, all submissions will be reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical research, and relevance to journal contributions.
Before you submit your manuscript, go back and review your title, keywords and abstract. These elements are key to ensuring that readers will be able to find your article online through online search engines and be sure to do the following:
1/ The research paper should be original and not replicated elsewhere.
2/ It should specialize in health sciences.
3/ Authors should avoid plagiarism, express their results accurately, use the right statistical methods and accurate study designs.
All manuscripts in English ranging from case report to meta-analysis as well as commentaries, correspondence and reports are also accepted.
- Assoc. Prof. Tran Diep Tuan - President of University of University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City
- Prof. Dr. Nguyen Sao Trung - University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City
- Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Tien Huy - Institute of Tropical Medicine - Nagasaki University
What are the advantages towards publishing on MedPharmRes?
- Being an open access journal with certainty that your paper gets to the right audience with our media team that will properly spread your research.
- Including no article processing fees to encourage junior researchers to publish their work.
- Evaluation process will take at most 3 weeks (or flexible working) from the submission date, especially the instant check from the website below.
- Manuscripts should be submitted electronically through our website
Any additional information regarding to the manuscript preparation or editorial board is described in details on our website.
Publication is free of charge for articles submitted in 2017 and 2018 thanks to the support of University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City.
How to Submit Article:
Please access to http://medpharmres.com/ to submit your articles
Deadline for submission:
If your study meets the criteria for either expedited annual review or exemption from ongoing review and approval, there is no specific deadline for submission. Submissions are reviewed on a rolling basis as they are received.
- Website: http://medpharmres.com/
- Office address: 217 Hong Bang street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: (+84-8) 3855 8411
- Fax: (+84-8) 3855 2304
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact to Truong Van Dat, MSc., email: email@example.com